FlightGear - Création d'avions et autres / Creation of aircraft and other

Vous désirez aider à améliorer les avions de Hangar de Helijah, c'est ici que cela se passe / You would like to help improving aircraft from Helijah's hangar, this is where it happens

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#76 2013-10-21 21:38:35

cobe571
Membre
Site Web

Re : Lockheed U 2S

Bonjour à tous les gens dans ce forum, Bonjour Helijah

Je suis ici pour poster quelques nouvelles qui s'est passé ces derniers mois. désolé pour mon mauvais français. J'espère que c'est compréhensible ce que je veux dire. Je n'ai pas été très présent pour des raisons personnelles, mais après une longue période j'ai eu l'occasion de reparler à Helijah, et après plusieurs conversations nous sommes arrivés à la conclusion que de poursuivre le projet U-2 était nécessaire d'enlever toutes les mentions de copyright dans le 'archive compressée originale.

Il a donc été décidé de créer un nouveau maillage complètement. Un meilleur 3D model/mesh, et depuis optimisé par rapport à la conception initiale de CEM. Et ainsi fut fait. Je joins à la conversation que j'ai posté sur le Forum FlightGear, dans lequel je communique la décision a CEM, concernant le projet U-2. Je espere qu'un jour CEM, vous êtes d'accord pour unir votre travail à la nôtre. Maintenaint...

link -> http://flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic. … 92#p192192

Hello CEM,
After alot of months I return to you with some news. I agree that you want to continue to spend time into your project. Meanwhile I had problems too so I have not the right to say anything about that. And I want to say thank you because you started the first "U-2 Project for Flightgear FlightSimulator" so, for your nice starting job! Meanwhile, Helijah, me, and all the other people worked on it, we took the job in hand again, creating a new mesh, and then a new model. Taking the project again, we built a totally new mesh, with different versions of the U-2 model, with new FDM, Nasal, Textures, and a Pilot with realistic human face. This to say you, that In this way we left the copyright inside the files into your archives, and now we can release the U-2 Project as a real GPL Project for Flightgear Flight Simulator, without any copyrights inside the files as tested into your archives. Credits to you will be included as well, in the first Beta release.

Some pictures to show you the development of this months.

U-2S Model (Work in Progress)

U-2S-SkunkWorks.PNG

U-2S-Sabre%20-Neat.PNG

Screen-Profilo-Pilota-U-2S-test-02.PNG

Let us know waht you think. Thank you for the great job you started in 2011.

Regards

Patrizio

Dernière modification par cobe571 (2013-10-22 17:54:01)

#77 2013-10-22 00:23:14

Helijah
Administrateur
Lieu : Chartres
Site Web

Hi Patrizio,

Aucun problème pour ta présence rare. Moi même actuellement je n'ai plus de PC réellement opérationnel suite à une grosse mise à jour de version de ma distribution. Obligé d'utiliser un version temporaire sans Blender sad

No problem for your rare presence. I myself now have more PC truly operational following a major update version of my distribution. Forced to use a temporary version without Blender sad

Je essayer de rester le plus présent possible. Mais je vais obligatoirement me faire un peu plus rare en attendant la mise à jour complète.

I try to stay as present as possible. But I must make a little rarer pending full update.

Regards Emmanuel

Quelques avions pour FlightGear
http://helijah.free.fr

#78 2013-10-22 17:53:30

cobe571
Membre
Site Web

Bonjour Helijah,

La chose importante est que le modèle est publié uniquement lorsque tout est prêt. Pas avant! Nous avons attendu si longtemps. Nous continuons à attendre que tout est sur place et aussi functionelle. C'est jusqu'à ce qu'il n'y ait plus de traces du droit d'auteur partout dans les fichiers. Seulement GPL. Et tout fonctionnera comme nécessaire... Le panneau interne n'est pas terminée, il reste encore un certain temps. Pas de personne n'est pressé smile

#79 2013-11-01 21:51:45

cobe571
Membre
Site Web

I forget to link this discussion. Anyway I received an answer by CEM/rebootl...

rebootl a écrit :

link -> http://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.p … 92#p192192

Hello

Well, there's really not too much I can say about this... Looks nice.
No problem, thanks for the info.

As stated before I'd like to keep my original version "alive", cause it's just _a lot_ simpler for me to work with it. I'm aware that having two versions is probably not the very best, but yeah, hey.

That said, very recently I picked up my original project too and ATM I'm working on a completely new, JSBSim based, FDM. That's not so easy, but that's what FG is all about, to me. Learn and have the opportunity to create something new. And share it.

Friendly

As you see, sadly, he don't seems so much interested to continue to work with us. And, as stated, he's developing a new U-2 version with the JSBSim FDM. 

rebootl a écrit :

I'm aware that having two versions is probably not the very best, but yeah, hey.

I don't agree so much with that. I have to explain... With different models, you have the opportunity to develop new and different solutions. So that's your decision.  Each file inside our new release will be checked. Credits will be given to CEM of the early development of the project. But here we have developed a completely new mesh design and optimized airplane, with new FDM, and so on. Most important thing our U-2 will be really released with the GPL License, without copyrights inside.

Regards.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB 1.4.8