FlightGear - Création d'avions et autres / Creation of aircraft and other

Vous désirez aider à améliorer les avions de Hangar de Helijah, c'est ici que cela se passe / You would like to help improving aircraft from Helijah's hangar, this is where it happens

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#51 2013-03-12 11:02:29

cobe571
Membre
Site Web

Re : Lockheed U 2S

Hello everyone,
This is a really important message to you all:

CEM finally reply on FG Forum.

He wants to continue working on the U2 model with us.
He wants to restore his name as Author into files, and I agree with that!

You can read:
http://flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic. … 94#p179294

For  5H1N0B1:

Download the U2 Flight Manual here:

http://sites.google.com/site/cobe571dat … -Manual.7z

Friendly

Patrizio.

Dernière modification par cobe571 (2013-03-12 11:27:29)

#52 2013-03-12 12:18:53

Helijah
Administrateur
Lieu : Chartres
Site Web

Salut à tous,

Bien donc voilà la bonne nouvelle du jour smile (au passage vous remarquerez le plaisir malsain que prend F-JJTH à continuer de baver sur moi sans connaître l'histoire et sans savoir de quoi il parle. Décidément autant de talent chez quelqu'un d'aussi con, c'est triste).

Il apparaît donc, contrairement à ce que j'ai dit dans mon premier post que Cem AYDIN est bien l'auteur premier de ce U2. Je suis persuadé que Patrizio n'avait aucune mauvaise intention en enlevant les entête de Cem. Mais effectivement cela aurait pu faire plaisir à certains de voir des problèmes de licence venir ternir un projet pourtant intéressant. Heureusement pour le U2, Cem, Patrizio sont des gens intelligents et tout cela va rentrer dans l'ordre rapidement.

Je vais de ce pas refaire le tar.gz en remettant les annotations de Cem et les entêtes à son nom smile

Voilà. A partir de maintenant donc, le U2 de Cem va pouvoir évoluer vite et bien pour le plus grand plaisir de tous les utilisateurs de FG (sauf 3 ou 4 que je ne citerais pas ici. Mais qu'ils continuent d'être con, il en faut toujours quelques un pour l'équilibre des choses).

Amicalement Emmanuel

Quelques avions pour FlightGear
http://helijah.free.fr

#53 2013-03-12 17:51:20

Helijah
Administrateur
Site Web

Re tout le monde,

Voici donc une nouvelle version avec les entêtes marquées de Cem AYDIN (en espérant ne rien avoir oublié, Cem, puisque tu passes lire ici n’hésites pas à le signaler). Au passage je signale que j'ai aussi corrigé une erreur qui m'était, c'est fois ci; totalement personnelle. En effet, n'ayant pas pris le temps de vérifier, j'ai cru que le nom du dossier et des fichiers 'U-2S" était une erreur et j'avais remplacé par "U2-S". AAAAHHH Que n'avais ja pas fait là.

Donc ne vous trompez pas, cette version est maintenant dans le dossier "Lockheed-U-2S" et pour les consoleux elle se lance avec --aircraft=u-2s. Pour éviter les soucis, effacez purement et simplement la précédente version et donc le dossier "Lockheed-U2-S"

Le fichier : http://helijah.free.fr/blender/U2/u2-de … 013.tar.gz

Amicalement Emmanuel

#54 2013-03-12 22:02:08

cobe571
Membre
Site Web

Hello guys, Hello Emmanuel,

I saw and checked the entire package, so I get a fly over 78000 ft to test it.  Just Amazing. It seems everything is almost ok, names and authors too.
That permits me to get a fresh breath and more relief.

The U2 is going to be perfect in every side of the development.  There's a "but" my dear Emmanuel, cause you used a wrong model full of errors.
My mistake as usual!!! When I sent you the link it was late, and I was really tired. Please forgive!
So there was a lack of attention and I confused that files.

The good one is here:

http://sites.google.com/site/cobe571dat … -v.2.blend

This evening I worked on the panel and there's a good development on it.
Just to speed to the max the good work I used (with his permission) many instruments made by Emmanuel.
As suggested I get them by 1950/1970 Era.

Get a look:

U2 panel

(Not finished yet)

Hope you will like, suggestions are really appreciated!

Friendly

Patrizio.

Dernière modification par cobe571 (2013-03-12 22:32:00)

#55 2013-03-13 01:23:37

Helijah
Administrateur
Site Web

Hi Patrizio,

Progress panel is gorgeous smile bravo.

And on the 3D model : I wondered if all those bumps added was really helpful. I now prefer smile It really is excelent. Gills on the sides, the lines on the rudder etc ... Really excelent.

Just a note :

The original 3D mesh in my last tar.gz :
size0.png

You see the size on X of the fuselage object : 19.195 blender unit. You know, or not, the blender unit equal one meter in FlighGear. 19.195 blender unit = 19 m 195 in Flightgear. The lenght of U2.

Now your last .blend :
size1.png

The X size of fuselage is : 1.920 blender unit. Then 1 meter 920 in FlightGear ....... ?

I do not know what error handling you did. But there is division by 10 the size lol

Fine. Do not worry I fixed it here. I put online a new version very quickly.

Regards Emmanuel

#56 2013-03-13 01:44:19

Helijah
Administrateur
Site Web

Well.

This is the new tar.gz smile

http://helijah.free.fr/blender/U2/u2-de … 013.tar.gz

Regards Emmanuel

#57 2013-03-16 02:49:35

rebootl
Nouveau membre

Hello guys.
Finally I was able to register to your forum (didn't work before.., I don't know why).

As stated on the FG forum I really appreciate the work that you already have done, especially the FDM and the cockpit.

But after having a closer look I must say that there are some things I'm not perfectly fine with.

Therefor I would somehow like to keep my original version alive! And I think I have an acceptable solution for this in mind.
I'll sleep over this and rethink/test/reply tomorrow.

Best Regards Cem

#58 2013-03-16 08:48:50

Helijah
Administrateur
Site Web

Hey Cem, and welcome here smile

Before anything else, because you're behind this project, do not hesitate to make comments. Nothing is fixed and everything can be changed.

And do not say, "Things I do not like" smile

but rather provide a list of things smile Because there are only two solutions.

1 - Your comments are justified, you're right and we need to change to move forward in this direction.

2 - You're wrong and we explain why.

In both cases, everyone will learn something, and of course, all this will be to the advantage of U2 smile

Regards Emmanuel

#59 2013-03-16 14:15:18

C-VALL
Developpeur

Salut Emmanuel.
Bel échange de sagesses (post #58).
Je dois admettre que mon attention a surtout été attirée par le post #55 sur le échelles dans Blender.
Tu en as déjà fait mention mais là, on le voit…., où, quand, comment.
Une image vaut mille mots.

Salut Gaëtan,

Sur les deux images, à droite, c'est écrit en toute lettre lol : "dimensions"

Alors ok, si tu n'as pas passé ton Blender en Français (voir sujet : http://embaranger.free.fr/viewtopic.php?pid=1800#p1800 ) tu trouveras inscrit à cet emplacement le terme : "dimensions"  ! Ah bin oui c'est le même en fait lol

Par contre, peut être as tu raté l'information permettant d'avoir ce panneau d'information à droite. C'est la touche 'n" qui le permet lorsque ton curseur se trouve dans la zone 3D. Voilà !

Amicalement Emmanuel

In Vino Veritas

#60 2013-03-16 15:53:42

cobe571
Membre
Site Web

Hello Helijah, Hello CEM,

first of all I think this thread need to be renamed:  "Lockheed U2 modélisé par Patrizio (cobe571)" isn't the right tittle about my opinion...

Into the FG Forun CEM said this:

http://flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic. … 30#p179337

An I replied that:

http://flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic. … 30#p179556

Now you want to go back, and you'd like to keep your original version alive! No problem. Just let me say that me and Helijah worked alot improving your mesh with many other details.

For example:

U2-mod-636

Expecially I re-mesh your model with the references of this Blueprints, cause as you know The U-2S is the new redesignation for the TR-1A; updated with a General Electric F118 engine.
So right now the new mesh is a bit more modern than your original model looks like, and many errors into modeling are fixed now.

Lockheed-U-2R-TR1

CEM said:

Maybe you could add "for FlightGear" or something like this beside your nickname or somewhere. And maybe
the background could be from FG too, but I know it's hard to get a good screenshot from high
altitude... If using this one don't forget to be sure that the background and emblem are free to
use.

To reply I have to post some pictures. The emblems I'd like to use are from the official U2 project, insignia and patches used by U2's pilots.
I dont see limits to use in the page from where I take the pictures:

http://www.blackbirds.net/patch/index.html

Then re-adapted with GIMP.

About the splash screen I thought was much better to see the U2 at high altitude but we can change it at any time as you know.

U-2S-Render-01.png

Last I worked again on the -Kamo Texture- and here you can see the differences:

Kamo.png

You can download the entire new Liveries Pack from:

http://sites.google.com/site/cobe571dat … iveries.7z

Friendly

Patrizio.

Dernière modification par cobe571 (2013-03-18 11:57:10)

#61 2013-03-16 16:30:10

cobe571
Membre
Site Web

I'm workin on a new version (a totally New 3D model). Is the most updated Lockeed U-2S, just a bit different from the TR-1A:

Real U-2S (last version):

U-2S-Last-version

The new 3D model:

U-2S Updated

Let me know.

Friendly

Patrizio.

Dernière modification par cobe571 (2013-03-16 17:09:21)

#62 2013-03-16 17:16:47

rebootl
Nouveau membre

Hello Guys

Please don't take it personally and don't misunderstand me. I still would like to cooperate and I find it good that the U-2 get's pushed further. However after having a closer look there are some things that make it difficult for me to work with your version.

(For example the changed directory structure and the changed names. I think it includes some unneccessary generic stuff and I perfectly understand that this is neccessary when maintaining a lot of different aircrafts. However for me and my version this is not neccessary.)

I will provide you a list with my further suggestions. It was just very late yesterday and I didn't wanted to write it then!

For this project now my suggestion is that you rename your version to U-2R. This would also match the cockpit version you're already working on !
In fact, I did this for you and updated the files. Please see: cem.bplaced.net/Uploads/Lockheed-U-2R_2013-03-16.zip
I updated all the xml files changed the .ac names and also updated the readme. I changed the engine to the J75-P-15W in comments and yasim. I did a quick test and I think it's working fine.
I restored your splash screen, though you would have to change the text to U-2R. No problem I think.

My version would then still be the U-2S.

I hope this is acceptable for you! I'm aware that having two different U-2 versions (regarding directory structure etc...) is not optimal. However this would give me the time and possibility to continue my work on the ejection seat with my version. And also this gives me the time I need to study your modifications and learn a lot from them! I certainly would like to use your modified FDM and the cockpit objects that are still the same on the U-2S glass cockpit. The thrust handler, steering stick etc. (Sorry maybe not the correct english terms) (Of cource referencing you (Patrizio, Emmanuel) as authors.)

I did this before I saw your latest post Patrizio. If you want, I would be really interested in working on a U-2S version with you based on my original work and including the improvements that you already made on it. (And most probably including your new model. Only I require it to be your original work and to be as realistic as possible requiring a reference for each detail. And I'm not as FG experienced as helijah and therefor need more time to realize things.)!

I'll provide you the mentioned list shortly.

Best regards
Cem

Dernière modification par rebootl (2013-03-16 17:57:59)

#63 2013-03-16 18:16:38

cobe571
Membre
Site Web

Hello CEM, Hello Helijah,

I think nobody takes as personally your considerations smile We must put all the enancements in option if we want to keep the old.
So the added parts can be in option in the same folder. But Helijah can explain that better than me smile

Arado Ar 234  is an example, 3 versions for the same airplane:

http://helijah.free.fr/flightgear/les-a … pareil.htm

About the names ot the Airplane.

TR-1A
A third production batch of U-2R aircraft built for high-altitude tactical reconnaissance missions with side-looking radar, new avionics,
and improved ECM equipment; 33 built. Re-designated U-2S after the fall of the Soviet Union.

U2 TR-1A

U-2S
New redesignation for the TR-1A; updated with a General Electric F118 engine, improved sensors, and addition of a GPS receiver; 31 converted

U-2S

ER-2
TR-1A, AF Ser. No. 80-1063, modified as an Earth resources research aircraft, moved from USAF to NASA and operated
by the NASA High-Altitude Missions Branch, Ames Research Centre as NASA 706.U-2S

Lockheed_ER-2

As you see your original model is more closer to the TR-1A than the  last U-2S version. You can see by yourself looking at the blueprints I pubblished at the post #60.
To reply about the totally new U2 3D model, is a totally new creation by me, and absolutely not derived by yours. When you'll see the blend file, you'll find nothing from your old model. smile

About my opinion the goal is to finish the U2. I hope you will agree to continue the work with us, so in a short time the U2 models will be completed!.
If there will be many versions, I think isn't a problem at all. Not for me at least!

Friendly smile

Patrizio

Dernière modification par cobe571 (2013-03-16 18:31:39)

#64 2013-03-16 19:01:19

C-VALL
Developpeur

Great work gent's.
I dig those patchwork-logos that could grace it.
By the way cobe, where did you get those plans? Wondering if I could find plans of other models on the same site.
Keep up the fine work.

Dernière modification par C-VALL (2013-03-16 19:04:27)

In Vino Veritas

#65 2013-03-16 19:21:50

rebootl
Nouveau membre

Just to clarify. My suggestion was not to revert your work! You continue it but rename your project to U-2R, as I already did for you (See zip file above. I changed your version.).

Then I could keep my old version named U-2S. We could continue cooperation and could benefit fom each others development.

To the naming: I'm perfectly aware of the different U-2 versions. And I believe there is no difference in the exterior model of the U-2S and TR-1A, exept probably the small GPS pod !

Be aware that there are not only different U-2 versions but also there is different modular equipment/payload. The nose is changeable and cannot be used as a version reference. (The largest nose type is called ASARS.)

Have a look at this:
U-2S different payload

But the cockpit version you started is clearly the one used on the U-2R.
Yes, the U-2R was then renamed/redesignated to U-2S and the cockpit was changed later. Ah, it's a mess. However I think this would be a clear and easy to understand naming.

U-2R: Old cockpit and old engine, probably no GPS pod.
           (Your version as you already did it. I already changed the engine in the above zip file for you.)

U-2S: New (glass) cockpit new engine.
            (My old version. Stays under my control. In future enhanced by your improvements, your FDM, the cockpit interior, but
              integrated/inserted by me. And in future including a full glass cockpit.)

My goal is not to finish this project, but to make it the best smile !
Regards

#66 2013-03-16 20:05:19

Helijah
Administrateur
Site Web

Hi Clem,

Your choice of folder name is a way to simplify your work. The choice I made was a way to make more consistent and logical FG.

Indeed exist in FG:

Lockheed-Martin-FA-22A-Raptor
Lockheed-NF104
Lockheed-NF104A
Lockheed-P38
Lockheed-SR71
Lockheed-Vega
Lockheed1049h

It is therefore quite logical not to lose users  and to name this folder
Lockheed U-2S

Now nothing prevents you from working in another folder. but for me it is always and foremost, the user FG prevail smile

I'm not home tonight, so I can not look this before tomorrow. We can talk anyway because all of this is not yet final smile

For example, if we want multiple versions we can name the folder:

Lockheed-U2  (generic name common to all U2)

and then have different set-(u-2s-set / u-2TR1A / u-2R etc ...) with different 3D, different FDM, different panels etc ....

all this will be over time and discussions of course smile

Regards Emmanuels

#67 2013-03-16 20:53:32

rebootl
Nouveau membre

No problem. Have a look at the zip I posted when you got time.

(I was unprecise in the above formulation. I have no problem with the Lockheed prefix, instead what I ment that you change your project/folder name to Lockheed U-2R, for now, see the zip.)

Regards

Dernière modification par rebootl (2013-03-16 20:54:02)

#68 2013-03-16 21:06:24

5H1N0B1
Developpeur

Is it a problem if I work a little on the ejection seat ... ?

#69 2013-03-16 21:51:10

rebootl
Nouveau membre

Hi 5H1N0B1

I wrote a long post on FG forum on the ejection seat. Did you see it ? http://www.flightgear.org/forums/viewto … 30#p179537

You are free to use the script with respect to the GPL.

What would you like to do?

#70 2013-03-16 22:01:03

5H1N0B1
Developpeur

Object programing, in order to simplify the ejectioon code, and make more generic, and to make it easier to export. (sound like inteessed for the 2000 wink  )

#71 2013-03-16 22:20:16

Helijah
Administrateur
Site Web

rebootl a écrit :

No problem. Have a look at the zip I posted when you got time.

(I was unprecise in the above formulation. I have no problem with the Lockheed prefix, instead what I ment that you change your project/folder name to Lockheed U-2R, for now, see the zip.)

Regards

AAAAHHHH ok ! I actually did not understand sad I haven't looked in your zip. Of course if it is only the "S" switch to "R" there is no problem smile

Now, if the project proceeds to the multi version, maybe "Lockheed U2" be enough ? Obviously all this is open to discussion. As I haven't yet placed this U2 on GIT, everything is still possible. After too, but that will be more boring smile

Cem, in your place I would be quiet. Fabien skills are strong with "Nasal" is made of beautiful code smile Just look at the Mirage 2000-5 tongue And do not forget to introduce yourself,  for that everyone knows you and knows your work (import script YASim example smile - here : http://embaranger.free.fr/viewforum.php?id=2)

Regards Emmanuel

#72 2013-03-17 13:48:56

Didier1963
Developpeur
Lieu : Bordeaux

Emmanuel, Cem,

Haaaa, automatic translator !!!!!

the correct phrasing for "Cem, in your place I would be quiet" is : Cem, if I was you, I won't be worry.
What you put, Emmanuel, have totaly different meaning & could be taken bad from Cem, you just told him to shut up, some thing like that.
No worries, I'm sur Cem correct it by himself!

I have the same problem wile working on my translation for Gary's tutorials. Anyway, Manu, your english is much better than most of the french guys, & good enough to be understoud. Keep it up !

Pourquoi cet avatar : il a réussi à les arrêter LUI au moins.......
Amicalement, Didier, Poitiers 86; LFBI alt 129m, 46°35'22.9"N 0°18'32.7"E
"Ils ne savaient pas que c'était impossible, alors ils l'on fait" Marc Twain

#73 2013-03-17 15:13:30

cobe571
Membre
Site Web

Hello Helijah, Hello CEM, Hello to you all,

I don't want to argue with you. I agree with the Lockheed prefix and all other ideas and suggestions here, but I want to be clear about U2 Variants:

U-2A
Initial production, single-seat; J57-P-37A engine; 48 built

U-2B
Two-seat trainer; J57-P-31 engine; five built

U-2C
Enhanced single-seat model with J75-P-13 engine and modified engine intakes

U-2D
Enhanced two-seat trainer

U-2E
Aerial refueling capable, J57-powered

U-2F
Aerial refueling capable, J75-powered

U-2CT
Enhanced two-seat trainer rebuilt from U-2D airframes with relocation of the seats; six known converted

U-2G
A-models modified with reinforced landing gear, added arresting hook, and wing spoilers for U.S. Navy carrier operations; three converted

U-2H
Aircraft carrier capable, aerial refueling capable

U-2R
Re-designed enlarged airframes with underwing pods and increased fuel capacity; 14 built.

U-2RT
Enhanced two-seat R-model trainer; one built.

U-2EPX
Proposed U.S. Navy maritime surveillance R-model; two built

WU-2
Atmospheric/weather research WU-model

SAC TR-1A
of the 95th Recon Squadron, RAF Alconbury

TR-1A
A third production batch of U-2R aircraft built for high-altitude tactical reconnaissance missions with side-looking radar, new avionics, and improved ECM equipment; 33 built. Re-designated U-2S after the fall of the Soviet Union.

TR-1B
Two TR-1A airframes completed as two-seat conversion trainers

ER-2

TR-1A, AF Ser. No. 80-1063, modified as an Earth resources research aircraft, moved from USAF to NASA and operated by the NASA High-Altitude Missions Branch, Ames Research Centre as NASA 706.

U-2S
New redesignation for the TR-1A; updated with a General Electric F118 engine, improved sensors, and addition of a GPS receiver; 31 converted

TU-2S
New redesignated TR-1B two-seat trainer with improved engine; five converted

U-2E/F/H details

In May 1961, in a little-known attempt to extend the U-2's already considerable range, Lockheed modified six CIA U-2s and several USAF U-2s with aerial refueling equipment which allowed the aircraft to receive fuel from either the KC-97 or from the KC-135. This extended the aircraft's range from approximately 4,000 to 8,000 nautical miles (7,400 to 15,000 km) and extended its endurance to more than 14 hours. The J57-powered U-2Bs were re-designated U-2E and the J75-powered U-2Cs were redesignated U-2F. Each modified U-2 also included an additional oxygen cylinder. However, pilot fatigue was not considered, and little use was made of the refueling capability. The one and only U-2H was both air-refueling capable and carrier-capable.

U-2R/S details
The U-2R, first flown in 1967, is significantly larger and more capable than the original aircraft. A tactical reconnaissance version, the TR-1A, first flew in August 1981. A distinguishing feature of these aircraft is the addition of a large instrumentation "superpod" under each wing. Designed for standoff tactical reconnaissance in Europe, the TR-1A was structurally identical to the U-2R. The 17th Reconnaissance Wing, Royal Air Force Station Alconbury, England used operational TR-1As from 1983 until 1991. The last U-2 and TR-1 aircraft were delivered to the Air Force in October 1989. In 1992 all TR-1s and U-2s (all U-2Rs) were designated U-2Rs. The two-seat trainer variant of the TR-1, the TR-1B, was redesignated as the TU-2R. After upgrading with the F-118-101 engine, the former U-2Rs were designated the U-2S Senior Year.

ER-2 details
A derivative of the U-2 known as the ER-2 (Earth Resources −2), in NASA's white livery, is based at the Dryden Flight Research Center and is used by NASA for high-altitude civilian research including Earth resources, celestial observations, atmospheric chemistry and dynamics, and oceanic processes. Ironically, these were some of the specified "missions" of the original U.S. government cover-up. Programs using the aircraft include the Airborne Science Program, ERAST and Earth Science Enterprise. Landings are assisted by another pilot at speeds exceeding 120 miles per hour (190 km/h) in a chase car.

link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_U-2

The following images can explain better:

U-2B-C-D

U-2R-TR1

About the Insignia and patches copyrights:

I think I'm not breaking any copyright! If you look at this page, you will find the list of American Aero Squadrons...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Am … _Squadrons

Looking at the insignia of the 99th squadron (The U2 Squadron is just an example) you can read that:

"This image or file is a work of a U.S. Air Force Airman or employee, taken or made during the course of the person's official duties. As a work of the U.S. federal government, the image or file is in the public domain."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:99th_ … uadron.gif

This quote is applied to all USA Insignia and patches. You can look by yourself!

In the case of the USAF, the office that keeps all the documentation on patches and insignia is the Air Force Historical Research Agency. And they're free to use, not commercial use obviously!

http://www.afhra.af.mil/art/mediagaller … eryID=5306

To be more clear about this argument I think will be useful to read what Wikipedia says about Public domain, with great attention. Look at the section "Government works".

It says:
"Works of the United States Government and various other governments are excluded from copyright law and may therefore be considered to be in the public domain in their respective countries. In the United States, when copyrighted material is enacted into the law, it enters the public domain. Thus, the building codes, when enacted, are in the public domain. They may also be in the public domain in other countries as well. "It is axiomatic that material in the public domain is not protected by copyright, even when incorporated into a copyrighted work."

link ->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_domain

Now I think: WHY we cannot use All of that Insignia and patches into our models if they're Free, and NOT covered by Copyright Law? Just because is from military, or what? I'm not a lawyer but I don't see any violation of the GPL, and I don't think the United States Governement will ask for a copyright violation. If so, most of the airplanes into FG needs to be deleted immediately from GIT. Because I can't believe that you all, asked to every Airline Company the permission to model their airplanes, to use their liveries and logos. And after all if the FlightGear Simulator can't use any airplane, because you never asked the permission to model it to the Companies, so there is no reason to continue to develop this software. I'm wrong? Anyway you model your preffered airplanes and you release that under GPL. And that's more acceptable for you than not to use that Free Insignia (not covered by copyright laws) because someone said that violate the GPL license?

Who said?

Peace and love as usual!

Patrizio

Dernière modification par cobe571 (2013-03-18 11:54:38)

#74 2013-03-17 15:37:37

Helijah
Administrateur
Site Web

Hi Patrizio,

All this confirms my idea to name the folder "Lockheed-U2" (generic term) and then have multiple "-set", several FDM, several 3D parts added or removed depending on the version smile

Of course all versions can not be performed at the same time. We should begin with a version, then once happy with the result, go to the next and so on.

Regards Emmanuel

#75 2013-03-21 18:07:08

cobe571
Membre
Site Web

Hello Helijah, Hello to you all,

I agree with your idea to name the folder "Lockheed-U2" using a generic term and then have multiple versions. 
Several FDM, and several 3D parts, several authors... It's perfect to me!

Thanks to these latter days, so I totally melded a new U-2 Version! I have not used any texture on the new model.
Just a Default-White ("Black") material. So a black grey texture for start with no brands and no emblems for start.
This choice because about this  totally new version, I'm waiting for approval/permissions from Blackbirds. net, and other sites.
I'm thinking to ask for Lockeed Martin too... Just to not to have problems with licenses etc. You know what I mean!

There's some screens:

U-2S-SuperPod-2b.blend5.png

U-2S-SuperPod-2b.blend4.png

U-2S-SuperPod-2b.blend3.png

U-2S-SuperPod-2b.blend2.png

U-2S-SuperPod-2b.blend1.png

Friendly

Patrizio.

Dernière modification par cobe571 (2013-03-21 18:11:39)

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB 1.4.8